Log into my.billdu.com
Look for Business Page
in the middle of the main menu.
The page consists of more sections and each section can be edited - hover the mouse over each section and click on it. You can edit the content of the section and the section name as well.
If you don’t want a section to appear on the final page, click on the right eye icon
Available sections: NAME & IMAGES, ABOUT, PORTFOLIO, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE, RATING, CONTACT, ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFO
- Choose pictures for your profile and background image
- Edit the company name if necessary
- Include some information about your company into the About section
- In the Portfolio section you can add, delete and add product boxes. In each box you can add an image, change color and description. You can also include a link that can point to your website or online shop
- Include your skills and knowledge if necessary
- In the Rating section the reviews of your customers will appear. Customers can rate your company and services via online invoices - if you enable it in your Document settings
- Contact section is a smart function for your customers who can easily write you an email message just by clicking a “like” button
- At the bottom you can set all your official company and contact information including social sites
When your Business Page is ready, click on the Publish
button in the upper right corner and the page becomes visible to others.
Now your business site is ready and you can share it - click on the Share
button in the upper left corner and choose a social site where you want to share your Business Page.
You can see the Billdu Page address for your site as well - http://billdu.com/*nameofyourpage*